Etiqa's Medical Professional Indemnity Takaful (MedPro) coverage provides comprehensive protection for Medical practitioners, so that they are enabled to provide the best care or lifesaving treatment for their patients. The benefit highlights include:
Coverage for unintentional libel or slander with no malice.
2 hours of complimentary legal advisory services.
Compensation of up to RM10,000 per claim for Court Attendance.
Coverage for expenses to re-establish participant's reputation, due to adverse publicity.
Coverage on claims resulting form rendering or failure to render medical assistance in an emergency situation.
Get 5% discount on the contribution for the following year, for every claim-free year.
Subject to policy terms and conditions.
MedicalPro Indemnity Takaful is a holistic indemnity takaful Scheme which covers individual medical practitioners from all specialties against actual or alleged claims of negligence in Malaysia. The Scheme is tailor-made to meet the long term and evolving needs of medical practitioners with access to some of the best medico-legal advisors available. A dedicated team manages the Scheme to ensure that all claims and notifications are handled competently and professionally. DNM Advisory has 15 years experience in managing professional indemnity takaful schemes in Malaysia, who constantly strives to protect the interest and the welfare of our clientsGet QuoteGet Brochure
*Please ensure you have a copy of your Current Practicing Certificate and the Full Registration Certificate before you proceed with Get Quote
Underwritten by Etiqa General Takaful Berhad (Co Reg. No.: 201701025031) (Licensed under the Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 and regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia)
For more information, please visit https://wwww.etiqa.com.my
* Medium Risk : Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Orthodontics, Implants, Bone-Harvesting, Facial Aesthetics and any procedure that requires general anaesthesia.
* Government doctors doing private locum work must be in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the Circular by the Managing Director of Malaysian Ministry of Health's Bil. 2/2010 - Guidelines on the Enforcement Locum Work In the Private Sector by Medical Officers of the Malaysian Ministry of Health dated 12.3.2010 and any revisions thereto.
* Additional Contribution for Automatic Reinstatement (Double Aggregate Limit) = 10% of the above subscription rate.
* Please note the above rates are only applicable to applicants without any claims or notifiable circumstances in the last five years. Those with claims or notifiable circumstances will be subjects to individual underwriting.
* Pro rata rates available for renewal / application with minimum 6 months or maximum 18 months cover.